Philips HP6576/50: product features
The Philips HP6576/50 is designed to remove more hair in one stroke than traditional epilator units. It can safely be used on face as well as to remove body hairs and is easy to use with ergonomically designed and built-in opti-light. We state that it is both efficient and comfortable.
The Pros: Super bright LED that makes plucking hairs easy. The unit looks luxurious and resembles a lipstick tube. The HP6576/50 is powerful with two speeds, which gets the job done. The locking feature is convenient so it can’t be accidentally turned on while in storage. The unit can be used while charging.
The Cons: Cannot be used in the shower, as it is not waterproof. The head release is located on the side of the unit, which can easily be pressed accidentally releasing the head while operating the unit. The Bottom Line: The Philips HP6576/50 is recommended to anyone looking for a unit that will deliver a really smooth hair removal result fairly easily. It is painful so unless you are used to or have built up a tolerance for epilator-induced pain this unit is not for you. It is very powerful, and the design is very pleasing to the eye.
Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 3000, 13 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, for Beard, Face, Nose, and Ear Hair Trimmer and Hair Clipper, NO Blade Oil Needed, MG3750/60
- 13 attachments for all of your grooming needs: Full size steel trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, 3 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush. Unlike competition, no oil needed to maintain high quality performance Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse
- Maximum precision with DualCut technology, which includes 2x more self-sharpening blades. The steel blades sharpen themselves as they work, resulting in blades that remain as sharp as day 1 after 2 years of use.
- Unlike competition, no oil needed to maintain high quality performance. Automatic voltage: 100-240 V
- Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse, For Hair Type: All Hair Types
- The Blade is made out of Metal
Philips HP6576/50: our verdict
It is not that easy when you have to evealuate the ideal Epilator. After passing a lot of time testing Philips HP6576/50 we have arrived to a final verdict.