Philips Norelco 7310: product characteristics
It’s one of the most popular shavers in the Norelco line. It has a sleek black grip that makes it easy to hold and a convenient on/off switch that makes it simple to control. It utilizes many of Norelco’s core technologies which are designed to provide you with smoother skin and a shaver that you can easily maintain. Whether you are using this razor to remove hair from your face and neck or using the full width trimmer to take care of your sideburns or mustache, the Philips 7310 will be able to do the job for you.
Exclusive Lift and Cut System Norelco’s exclusive Lift and Cut system will allow you to cut your facial hairs deep below the surface. It does this by using a two blade system to gently lift the hair and then cut it. The end result is that your skin will be a whole lot smoother and softer. It also allows the cutting blades to get extra close to your skin so that you can get the closest shave possible.
Rinses Completely Clean Cleaning is a snap because the only thing that you need to do is hold it under the faucet and run water over it. It is completely water resistant and fully washable so you will be able to wash it clean in just a matter of seconds. It also comes with a convenient cleaning brush that you can use to do a more detailed cleaning of the shaver. Built In Pop-up Trimmer There is nothing worse than being able to shave your face and get that smooth and clean look that you really like, but then not have a trimmer handy to touch up your mustache, goatee, or sideburns so you can have that clean and professional look. You won’t have to worry about that with the Philips 7310 electric razor because it has a pop-up trimmer that you can use with just the push of a button.
Charger for Philips-Norelco-HQ8505 Norelco 7000 5000 3000 Series Electric Shaver Razor, Aquatec, Arcitec, Multigroom Beard Trimmer & More 15V AC Adapter Power-Supply Cord (Model:HP-1505)
- Nicer-S products are CE / FCC / RoHS certified, tested by the manufacturer to match and / or exceed the OEM specifications
- Compatible with Philips Norelco HQ8505, 7000 7100 7200 7300 7400 7500 7600 7700 5000 5100 5200 5500 5600 5700 3000 3100 3500 4100 4200 4500 6100 8000X 8500X 8900 9300 9700 Series Shavers, most Norelco Aquatec, Arcitec and Multigroom Shavers, Razors and Trimmers. Compatible part numbers HQ8505 AT810/41 AT830 BT5210/42 BT7215/49 PT724/41 PT730/41 QG3364/42 QG3330 QG3330/60 QT4018/49 S7370/84 S9311/84 S9721/84 YS524/41 HQ-8505
- Compatible with Philips Norelco 7000 / 5000 / 3000 Series, Grooming Kit Bodygroom, BeardTrimmer, Beard, SensoTouch, Precision, Spectra and Sensotec, SmartTouch XL & Speed XL, Quadra, Cool Skin, new generation Cool Skin, Style Shaver, PowerTouch, Hair Clipper, Arcitec. QG series, BG series, HQ series, RQ series, XL series, XLCC series, X series, HS series, QC series, QT series, QS series, AT series, PT series
- Input: 100-240V AC, 50-60HZ. Output: 15V 0.5A
- Warranty: 30 Days Money Back Guarantee/12 Months Warranty
Philips Norelco 7310: our verdict
It is not that simple when you have to rate the perfect Electric Razor. After passing a lot of time testing Philips Norelco 7310 we have come to a final verdict.