Sun Joe TJ604E 16-Inch 13.5 AMP Electric Garden Tiller/Cultivator,Black
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- POWERFUL: 13. 5-Amp motor cultivates up to 16 in. Wide x 8 in. Deep
- DURABLE: 6 Steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance
- EASY STORAGE: handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport
- ADJUSTABLE: 3-position wheel adjustment
Sun Joe TJ600E Joe 14-Inch 6.5 Amp Electric Tiller/Cultivator, 6.0
- ✅ VERSATILE: Ideal for small to mid-sized gardens and flowerbeds
- ✅ POWERFUL: Powerful 6.5-amp motor cultivates up to 14" wide x 7" deep
- ✅ DURABLE: 4 steel tilling blades for maximum durability and performance
- ✅ MAINTENANCE-FREE: No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- Decibels (dB): 93
EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller, Red/Black
- DUAL DIRECTION- Operate in CRT mode (counter rotating tines) to bust sod and till tough soils, then shift to SRT (standard rotating tines) to create a smooth seed bed for planting.
- FRUSTRATION FREE SHIFTING- Pioneer removes the guesswork from getting in gear with a shift positioning system that other dual direction tillers envy. No fuss, no cuss, no back and forth… easily find the drive mode you want by simply sliding the shift handle into your preferred mode on the locator plate.
- COMPACT POWER- Designed for performance, the Pioneer uses a lighter and quieter 99cc Viper engine that is right-sized for the job reducing the weight and offering a smoother, less noisy and more balanced experience during operation.
- INSTANT REVERSE- Unlike its competitors, Pioneer takes the “shift” out of backing up. Seamlessly maneuver backward in your garden with the quick pull of a handle. Release the handle to go forward again.
- AIRLESS WHEELS- Not only will the super-wide airless wheels never go flat, they have seriously aggressive lugs for clawing at the dirt for maximum traction.
SENIX TL4QL-L1 46 cc 4-Stroke Gas Powered Cultivator, Tiller, Blue
- 46 cc 4QL 4-cycle full crank engine for low vibration and no mixing of gas and oil
- 6 tines for up to 15 in. tilling width and 8 in. tilling depth
- Auto choke and compression release for easy starting
- Fold-down handle for compact storage
- Not available in California
Craftsman 208cc 12" Pull Start Front Tine Tiller
- 140CC GAS ENGINE: Efficient gas engine comes equipped with recoil start.
- 9-INCH TRI-TIP BLADE: Precise sturdy tri-tip blade allows you trim quickly.
- DURABLE WHEELS: Built with 7” front and 8” rear pinwheels for easier maneuvering around your yard.
- PRECISE CUTTING: Perfect for trimming in tighter spaces on edges of driveways and pathways.
- LOOP HANDLE: Operate your unit with more comfort.
If you are unable to work with a corded electric machine, you can choose the gas Tiller, which use small gasoline engine to generate power required to turn the blades. It is heavier than the electric Tiller, but they can be carried to anywhere you want, giving you absolute freedom to move. They are more powerful and can be used for both domestic and agricultural purposes. Commonly two or four stroke gasoline engines are used on them; the two stroke engines are smoother and silent whereas four stroke engines are bit noisy, but they are more fuel efficient.
Cultivators are again classified according to the orientation of the tine, such as front tine and Rear Tine Tiller. Front tine models have tines, which are front- mounted and rotate in the frontward direction and those are ideal for small gardens and loosely packed soils. In the Rear Tine machine, the tines are placed behind the wheels and are best suited to rocky or new surfaces that have never been tilled before. Tillers are now available to suit every requirement, and it is up to you to select the model that can meet all your requirements.
www.BestSellingReviews.com provide product review and rating on various categories such as electronics, kitchen, baby, home appliances, garden, sports etc. We also have ranking for each product category to show that what is popular model in this time. We hope that the information we provide you is enough to make your decision faster, easier and make you get the right stuff. Here are product categories we have reviewed, and we will add more gradually.